We would like to wish ‘Good Luck’ to everyone who is waiting for the results of the later parts of the Actuarial exams this Friday, and especially to all those of you are hoping to qualify.
Share this blog
- Actuarial Exams
- Actuarial Qualifications
- Actuarial Sectors
- Actuarial Societies
- Actuarial Society of India
- Actuarial Society of South Africa
- Groupe Consultatif Actuariel Européen
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Institute of Spanish Actuaries
- International Actuarial Association (IAA)
- Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Great Links
- Interim Gaaps
- Interim Management
- Louise Gergel Fellowship
- Odds and Ends
- Recruitment News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An article by Geraldine Kaye on FT Adviser
- Actuaries should establish MPs expenses allowance
- Actuaries calculating Bankers bonuses
- Presentation by Dr Geraldine Kaye at the Regional ASHK ERM Conference Macau on 29th April 2013
- Increasing care provision would allow more family carers to work, boosting the economy according to report
Please note that the general information contained in this blog is provided free and for information purposes only. Whilst we believe that the contents of the blog are accurate, GAAPS doesn’t accept any responsibility for loss arising from reliance upon it.
GAAPS does not provide advice on immigration matters. For advice about specific cases you should seek advice from your immigration adviser.