The 2009 GIRO conference will be taking place in Edinburgh at the begining of next month. On the Thursday, Chaim Coutts of GAAPS will be presenting a workshop on ‘Talent Management within the Actuarial Sector…..After the Storm’.
He will address;
- Talent Management within the actuarial sector;
- Non-actuarial points of view;
- The market change;
- How the down-turn affects the market;
- Actuarial sector as a whole – ‘The Change’;
- The positive spin of talent management within a recession; and
- Talent management for both candidates and clients.
Download the conference brochure here.