… Actuary has been ranked as ‘Top Job’ for 2010 by the Wall Street Journal.
Being in high demand is just one reason actuary landed at the top spot on a newly released study ranking of the 200 best and worst jobs in the U.S. in 2010.
The findings were based on five criteria: environment, income, employment outlook, physical demands and stress.
Share this blog
- Actuarial Exams
- Actuarial Qualifications
- Actuarial Sectors
- Actuarial Societies
- Actuarial Society of India
- Actuarial Society of South Africa
- Groupe Consultatif Actuariel Européen
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Institute of Spanish Actuaries
- International Actuarial Association (IAA)
- Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Great Links
- Interim Gaaps
- Interim Management
- Louise Gergel Fellowship
- Odds and Ends
- Recruitment News
- Who said its an extremely rare event to see a black swan? lnkd.in/gGbYtmU 11 months ago
- I am searching for a Senior Underwriter I am searching for a Senior P&C Underwriter for "Startup" Reinsurer based in… gaaps.com 1 year ago
- I checked my public profile on the members directory of the IFoA and discovered that my email email@example.com does… gaaps.com 2 years ago
- An article by Geraldine Kaye on FT Adviser wp.me/phuXR-Ek 4 years ago
- #Vacancy for experienced #Life #Actuary in #Paris #France bit.ly/1eKhryq 4 years ago
- An article by Geraldine Kaye on FT Adviser
- Actuaries should establish MPs expenses allowance
- Actuaries calculating Bankers bonuses
- Presentation by Dr Geraldine Kaye at the Regional ASHK ERM Conference Macau on 29th April 2013
- Increasing care provision would allow more family carers to work, boosting the economy according to report
Please note that the general information contained in this blog is provided free and for information purposes only. Whilst we believe that the contents of the blog are accurate, GAAPS doesn’t accept any responsibility for loss arising from reliance upon it.
GAAPS does not provide advice on immigration matters. For advice about specific cases you should seek advice from your immigration adviser.